Monday, April 7, 2014

Music Monday (28): Crush

Music Monday is a weekly meme created by yours truly. Let's talk about music..on Mondays!
If you've seen my tweet last Saturday, about un-crushing someone..well. It has nothing to do with this. (Haha) The songs below aren't songs for my crush/es. I just realized I've known some songs with the same title and decided to compile it here. I also realized that not all songs with the title, Crush, has swoon-y lyrics/story.


  • Crush by David Archuleta
Why do I keep running from the truth?All I think about is you
This post might not be personal, but this song always hits something on me.



  • Crush by Jennifer Paige


  • Crush by Mandy Moore


  • Crush by Ciara



  • Crush by Selena Gomez


***

Any Crush [song] favorites? Crush stories? 
Share them below!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!