Sunday, April 20, 2014

Who's Cool? JESUS!

What's Cool? is an anytime meme where I showcase all Cool things that I got or happened.
And "Cool" is a noun here.

Today I am temporarily changing the meme's title from What's Cool? to Who's Cool? as I'm going to share/talk about a person--the Coolest man I've ever known.

I think you know Him, yes you do. His name is Jesus. But did you know what makes Him Cool?

There are a lot of reasons why He is Cool. So many that I don't know where to begin with. Should I start with the fact that He is a literal and real proof of the words "sent from heaven"? Or, that He is the Son of God who became human? Yes, I can, because He is.

I considered Jesus Cool in my life the moment I had my own consciousness. But it was only last year did I really met Him and became fully aware of the reason why He became human, died on the cross, and risen from the dead.

Jesus is Cool because He preached God's words. People hated him because He talks to the poor and forgives the sinners. But it only makes Him Cooler. He speaks truth and stands it. He heals the sick and rose the dead. He fed thousands of people with two fishes and five loaves. He have a beautiful heart. And most of all? He gives people chance to change their lives.

He is Cool because even if people hated Him so much back then, even if He suffered because of them, He still prayed to God to forgive them for what they know not what they do. He and our Lord God is Cool because no matter how selfish, ruthless, sinful we people are, He gave His own Son to save us from all our sins--from hell--because He loves us so much.


"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but will live an eternal life." - John 3:16

But His Coolness doesn't stop there. You see, as I was growing up, I've been watching people (via TV) suffer like He did on the cross. They let their selves be crucified to pay for their sins. But you have to know--all people should know--that we don't have to suffer or let be crucified to pay for our sins or give tribute to Him. Jesus already did that. We just have to believe. As the verse John 3:16 entails, "whoever believes in Him shall not perish but will live an eternal life."

Believe. We just have to repent--admit that we are a sinner and believe in Him so we could live an eternal life. To be forgiven. To live a new life, and not suffer from our sins anymore. Believe and trust Jesus that He died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead. And confess that Jesus is our--your--Savior and God.


"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved--you and your household."         - Acts 16:31

It's Cool, isn't it? He's Cool. Because we don't have to suffer with our sins forever. We can be saved through Him. He is the way, the truth, and the life (John 14:6). He loves us so much that He didn't want us to suffer. He wants us to live with Him. Who wants peace, happiness, and love? I do. I think it's really a Cool place. With a really Cool company.

He rose from the dead and we may not see Him physically today, He's always with us. We still might make mistakes, but He's always ready to forgive us, if we'll repent. We might think we're not strong, we are not beautiful, we are not worthy, or we can't do things, but He believes in us and loves us. He makes us strong and we are the apple of His eye (Zachariah 2:8). We are worthy and we can do all things (Philippians 4:13) because nothing is impossible to those who believe in Him (Mark 9:23).

I am now saved and a living testimony of His love and good news.

In my life, Jesus Christ is Cool.






For now, I'll leave with songs to meditate. Listen to it. Listen to the lyrics and feel the song.


***

I hope you all had a blessed week. Happy Easter!
God bless everyone! xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave with your thoughts unshared!